The building of the Academy Lounge was built in 1912 as a bank. In 1930 the buliding was rebuilt for the company Buderus as Capital Office. Until the devision of Germany it was the head quarter. Since 2004, the ground floor is used as an event location. Now you do have the option to organize your event in one of the last listed buildings at Potsdamer Platz.
- Conferences and workshops (12 - 60 persons)
- Receptions and Get Together (50 - 250 persons)
- Private dinners (12 - 50 persons)
- Parties & Celebrations (50 - 400 persons)
- Showroom for your product presentation
Plug & Play
The Academie Lounge is unique because of its fixed 360 ° panoramic screen. Furniture and lighting and sound equipment are already installed ready for use.